You can reach Robert Plamondon at

You can reach Michaela Lonning (who loves offering counseling to people in the midst of clarifying their practices) for a consultation through


One thought on “Contact

  1. I’m a Certified Aroma Therapy Massage and a Reflexology Massage from other Country but I haven’t been able to practice it here in Oregon … how can I practice here ligally?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *